London based charity, Action West London which provides training, education and employment to disadvantaged people is calling on local people to help it gain extra funding through Localgiving’s Grow Your Tenner campaign.
- Action West London will use funds raised through the campaign to help disadvantage adults and young people change their lives
- The campaign will match one-time donations pound-for-pound up to £10. Monthly donations will be matched by up to £10 for 6 months (after an initial 6 donations).
- Match funding available for charities in London.
The campaign launches at 10am on the 17th October and will run until the match funding runs out (or Thursday 16th November - whichever comes first).
Local supporters can help by making a donation during the campaign. Donors can support Action West London in two ways:
- Set up a monthly donation and after your first six donations, the following six donations will be matched up to £10 - providing us with over £200 in funding.
- Make a one-time donation and it will be matched up to £10. For a one-time £10 donation with Gift Aid, Action West London receives £21.67!