MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY: Volunteer with Us
- Have an interest in working with disadvantaged people from your local community to improve their lives?
- Want to access free training and support from experienced staff?
- Need work experience to develop your career?
We're looking for volunteers who are able to commit to:
- 4-15+ hours a week
- 3 months minimum
- Weekdays any time from 9:30 to 17:00
Action West London offers you:
- Excellent experience for your C.V.
- Free training
- Career Development
- Out-of-pocket expenses (Travel and Lunch)
- ValueYou card for discounts in Local
- Opportunity to help your local community
- Opportunity to gain new skills while learning
Opportunities currently available include:
- Information and Guidance Advisors – Helping young people and unemployed adults get jobs
- Recruitment agency consultant (Young People)
- Business Administration and Receptionist
- Employment Trainer and Support Assistant
- Teaching Assistants (IT and ESOL)
- Photography and Marketing
- Mentoring Young Offenders and Care Leavers
To find out about these and other volunteering opportunities with us, please complete and submit this form. You can also visit www.do-it.org.uk for more information on opportunities available.